“BB” Dalton thought he’d left his career as an underwear model behind when he became a Navy SEAL assigned to a team of SpecOps where no one is supposed to have a past or an identity. Now the military wants him to be the poster boy for their new recruitment marketing campaign, and during what was supposed to be his Christmas leave no less. Luckily his handler turns out to be hot enough to melt icicles in winter, but can BB convince this older career‐focused marketing executive to let him go from working undercover to working her under the covers?
Signature Recipe: Cat’s Red Hot & Blue Chicken Salad
Hot wing sauce and blue cheese dressing makes this a great way to use up leftover chicken with all the satisfaction of eating hot wings.
- 1 cup leftover cooked chicken, sliced to bite sized pieces
- 1 Tb Butter
- 2 Tb Hot Sauce (such as Crystal or Frank’s Red Hot)
- Carrots, chopped
- Celery, chopped
- Blue Cheese dressing (or Ranch Dressing, if you prefer)
- In saucepan melt butter and add hot sauce. When blended, add chicken and heat just until warm.
- With the remaining ingredients, assemble your salad (in either individual serving bowls for each person or one large bowl for serving family style). Place warm chicken pieces on top and serve immediately.